Re: ERROR: control reached end of function without RETURN, except, it is not a function it is a procedure or a nameless block.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: ERROR: control reached end of function without RETURN, except, it is not a function it is a procedure or a nameless block.
Дата
Ответ на Re: ERROR: control reached end of function without RETURN, except, it is not a function it is a procedure or a nameless block.  (Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
> po 13. 9. 2021 v 13:23 odesílatel Herwig Goemans <herwig.goemans@gmail.com>
> napsal:
>> I get an error in a stored procedure - not a stored function mind you -
>> control reached end of function without RETURN
>> The error occurs when doing an exit <label> in  a stored procedure.

> This is Postgres's bug

Yeah, agreed.  Looks reasonably simple to fix, though.