Re: Making sure \timing is on

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Making sure \timing is on
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Francisco Reyes <lists@stringsutils.com> writes:
> Tom Lane writes:
>> Not that I know of :-(.  There's been discussion of fixing all of psql's
>> "toggle" commands to offer "\foo on" and "\foo off"

> What would be a good starting point for someone interesting in looking into
> working on that?

This'd be a fine starting project IMHO, if you can read/code C at all.
The rubber meets the road in exec_command() in src/bin/psql/command.c
--- look around in that area.  In particular note that ParseVariableBool
in variables.c probably ought to be what you use to interpret the
meaning of the argument.

Сообщение: Re: Making sure \timing is on
Сообщение: Re: Making sure \timing is on