Re: [ADMIN] Postgres schema comparison.

От Matteo Beccati
Тема Re: [ADMIN] Postgres schema comparison.
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi,

> I have the wonderful job of re-synch'ing  all the schemas out there not
> conforming to the master. I've looked everywhere for something that
> will help doing this. I'm specifically looking for a way to do a sumcheck
> or something similar on tables and/or schema as a whole to be able to
> do a table comparison with the master database.
>
> It will be a bonus to pick up exactly what is missing, but for now, just identifying
> differences is what I want to achieve. I'm using postgres 7.3 mostly, but
> I may want to use this for 7.4 and 8.0 databases as well.
>
> Has anybody got some suggestions of what I can do or use to do this.

I've made a simple PHP script which compares the schemas of two
databases. It was made in a hurry and is far from being complete, but it
  works for my purposes :)

If you want give it a try, let me know

Best regards
--
Matteo Beccati
http://phpadsnew.com

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: "Sim Zacks"
Сообщение: group by before and after date