pgAdminIII and the LogFile - useless for debugging

pgAdminIII 1.2.0 PostgreSQL 8.0

I moved over from Linux to do some work with Pg on Windows.  Windows
doesn't have a "tail" command unless you use cygwin tail it from there.

So, I was quite happy to see the Tools->Server Status->LogFile option in
pgAdminIII.

The first thing I noticed is that it doesn't "tail".  The scroll bar
stays where it was an you move it manually.  That's something I can live
with but I'd love to see it able to put the latest queries on top or
scroll the bar and allow you to scroll back to get into the history buffer.

Anyway, I turned my logging level to LOG and my log_statement to all so
I can see what is actually being SELECTED.  This is a great way to debug
your web application in my experience.  Imagine my disappointment when
the log file started filling up with this junk:

2005-03-01 17:39:04 LOG:  statement: SELECT pg_file_length('C:/Program
Files/PostgreSQL/8.0/data/pg_log/postgresql-2005-03-01_173622.log') AS len
2005-03-01 17:39:04 LOG:  statement: SELECT len FROM pg_file_stat($1) AS
s(len int8, c timestamp, a timestamp, m timestamp, i bool)
2005-03-01 17:39:04 CONTEXT:  SQL function "pg_file_length" during inlining

...making it virtually completely useless.

PgAdmin needs to find another way to get the log file length besides a
SQL query to the database!  I'm off to deal with cygwin now.  :(

Is this the place to put in enhancement requests/bug notices?

Cordially,
Scott