Re: postgresql 8.0 advantages

От Si Chen
Тема Re: postgresql 8.0 advantages
Дата
Re: postgresql 8.0 advantages
Список pgsql-general
Thanks!

Is there any documentation on how to upgrade to 8.0?

Is it possible to upgrade from 7.4 to 8.0 while keeping a production
database running "in place"?  Or should I install 8.0 in another
directory/machine and then restore the database into it?  Are there any
incompatibilities/modifications to databases from the earlier veresion
required?

(I am running RHEL3.)

Si Chen