Re: Help me please !

От Markus Schaber
Тема Re: Help me please !
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hi, Asatryan,

Asatryan, Anahit schrieb:
> I am running postgreSQL 8.0.1 under the Windows 2000. I want to use COPY
> FROM STDIN function from Java application, but it doesn’t work, it throws:
>
> “org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: Unknown Response Type G”  error.

Currently, there is no COPY support in the postgresql jdbc driver. There
were some patches enabling COPY support floating around on the
pgsql-jdbc@postgresql.org mailing list. You can search the archive and
try whether one of them fits your needs.

AFAIR, COPY support is on the TODO list, but they wait for some other
driver reworking to be finished.

You can discuss this issue on psql-jdbc list or search the archives if
you need more info.

Markus
--
markus schaber | dipl. informatiker
logi-track ag | rennweg 14-16 | ch 8001 zürich

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL is extremely slow on Windows
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL is extremely slow on Windows