Re: [OT] Duration between two timestamps

От Chris Smith
Тема Re: [OT] Duration between two timestamps
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Phil,

Have you tried copying the insert statement straight into postgres?
print it out (or log it or whatever) and try that first.. that'll narrow
things down a little.

phil campaigne wrote:
> Hi All,
> In my java application I need to subtract two java.sql.timestamps. and I
> want to store the result as sql type "interval".
> But my insert statement is failing.
>
> Does anyone know what java  type I need to use in the insert statement?
> (it must accept null values)
> thanks in advance,
> Phil

Regards,

Chris Smith

Suite 30, 45-51 Huntley St, Alexandria, NSW 2015 Australia

Ph: +61 2 9517 2505
Fx: +61 2 9517 1915

email: info@interspire.com
web: www.interspire.com