Re: pg primary key bug?

От pginfo
Тема Re: pg primary key bug?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
<aclass="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:pginfo@t1.unisoftbg.com"><pginfo@t1.unisoftbg.com></a> writes:
</pre><blockquotetype="cite"><pre wrap="">I will to ask if it will be possible to start some querys (I do not know

the query) exactly before running vacuum full and to save the results in
some log file. If it is possible, we will be able to post the results to
the list in case of  ne problem and to have some start point for
Well, you should definitely turn on log_statement across the whole
installation so that you have a complete record of all SQL commands
being issued.  Make sure the log includes timestamps and PIDs.

I would suggest adding a simple probe for duplicate records to the
vacuum script.  Maybe something like
set enable_indexscan to off;select constname,fid,count(*) from a_constants_strgroup by constname,fid having count(*)
>1;

(The indexscan off bit is just paranoia --- I think that an indexscan
might mask the presence of multiple copies of what's supposedly a unique
key.)  Do this just before and just after the vacuum full command.  That
will at least nail down whether vacuum full is creating the dups, and
once we see it happen the trace of the day's SQL commands may give some
andwill see the result.<br /><blockquote cite="mid10956.1109095448@sss.pgh.pa.us" type="cite"><pre wrap="">
regards,tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: