Re: FW: Working with XML.

От Mirko Zeibig
Тема Re: FW: Working with XML.
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Theo Galanakis wrote:
> Hi,
>     I have copied all the files manually from http
> <http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/pgsql/contrib/>
> ://developer.postgresql.org/docs/pgsql/contrib/ for the xml2 contribution.
> However I have the following issue when I attempt to compile with gmake:
>
> gcc -I/usr/include/libxml2 -fpic -I. -I../../src/include -D_GNU_SOURCE   -c
> -o xpath.o xpath.c
> xpath.c: In function `xpath_table':
> xpath.c:689: `work_mem' undeclared (first use in this function)
> xpath.c:689: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
> xpath.c:689: for each function it appears in.)
> gmake: *** [xpath.o] Error 1
>
> I have installed :
>
>     libxml2-devel-2.5.10-1.rpm
>
> What am I doing wrong, or can someone point me to the direction of a binary
> for XML2 on RedHat ES3, Postgres 7.4.5.

Hello Theo,

this has nothing to do with libxml2. `work_mem` is a variable declared
in one of the PostgreSQL include files. The `-I../../src/include`
directive in the compile statement above should point to the include-dir
of your PostgreSQL installation.

Regards
Mirko

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: