Re: Compiling on 8.1.3 on Openserver 5.05

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Compiling on 8.1.3 on Openserver 5.05
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Mark Campbell <mark.campbell@ucs-software.co.za> writes:
> and this in resolv.h

> /*
>  * This used to be defined in res_query.c, now it's in herror.c.  It was
>  * never extern'd by any *.h file before it was placed here.  herror.c is
>  * part of libresolv.a even though it might make more sense in libnetdb.a
>  * or even libnet.a.
>  */

> extern int h_errno;

So reading the standard isn't high on their to-do list for resolving
such questions :-(

Although you could probably fix this with #include <resolv.h>, that
seems a bit random to me.  Why don't you try this instead in
getaddrinfo.c:

    #ifndef h_errno
    extern int h_errno;
    #endif