Re: Data loss, vacuum, transaction wrap-around

От Mark Kirkwood
Тема Re: Data loss, vacuum, transaction wrap-around
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:

> The question is whether we are willing to back-patch a fairly large
> amount of not-very-well-tested code into 8.0.  See
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-patches/2005-02/msg00123.php
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-committers/2005-02/msg00127.php
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-committers/2005-02/msg00131.php
>
> I personally don't think it's worth the risk.  The code works well
> enough to commit to development tip, but it's fundamentally alpha
> quality code.

I think this makes the most sense. If we are going to do an extended
testing period for 8.0.without-arc then bundling it in there might worth
considering.

regards

Mark

Сообщение: Re: Query optimizer 8.0.1 (and 8.0)
Сообщение: Re: Query optimizer 8.0.1 (and 8.0)