Re: Data loss, vacuum, transaction wrap-around

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Data loss, vacuum, transaction wrap-around
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

pgsql@mohawksoft.com wrote:

>PostgreSQL is such an awesome project. The only thing it seems to suffer
>from is a disregard for its users.

Mark,

This is completely untrue and very offensive. Here's a tip I've often
found useful even though I have also often ignored it (and later
regretted doing so): before you hit the Send button, take a few deep
breaths and count to 10.

There is no news in the problem you're complaining of. It's completely
known and documented. You've stated before that you've been using
PostgreSQL for years - why is this suddenly so urgent that we have to
drop everything and backpatch old releases? Please move along, there's
nothing to see here, these are not the bugs you've been looking for.

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: Data loss, vacuum, transaction wrap-around
Сообщение: Re: Data loss, vacuum, transaction wrap-around