Re: let's meet

От A.M.
Тема Re: let's meet
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, June 22, 2006 1:42 pm, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Marc,
>

>> Sorry folks, my fault ... hit the 'accept' button too fast
>>

> So, was "Wilbur" really as attractive as she claimed?

In all seriousness, it's actually a pretty clever spam ploy.

1) Spam mailing lists of nerdy, desperate guys with thinly-veiled fake
solicitations for sex.
2) Thousands of naive mailing list subscribers respond to the email.
3) Email addresses of said desperate men are harvested and sold.
4) Aforementioned men are spammed with ads for B16 p3n15 pills.
5) ???
6) Profit!

Best regards,
Wilbur

Сообщение: Re: vacuum, performance, and MVCC
Сообщение: Re: vacuum, performance, and MVCC