Re: replication for win32

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: replication for win32
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
Jamie Deppeler wrote:
> hi,
>
> I am looking for a replication solution for postgresql 8 and be able to
> run on a win32 platform with out the use of a emulator this elimates slony.

I've been looking into Slony-I on win32, and already have the
replication node modules (pgsql function libs) running. For the slon
replication process, I still have some linker errors, which should be
solvable. the slonik tool will be probably much harder, but pgAdminIII
1.3/1.4 will include Slony-I support (already available in snapshots) so
this isn't the issue.

Regards,
Andreas