postgresql version on RH workstation 4.0

От Geoffrey
Тема postgresql version on RH workstation 4.0
Дата
Список pgsql-general
FYI,  Seems there might be some confusion on the part of Red Hat.
Checking the 4.0 channel on the Red Hat Network for the version of
Postgresql that comes on 4.0 I see:

postgresql-7.4.7-2.RHEL4.1

Whereas, on the iso I downloaded I find:

postgresql-7.4.6-1.RHEL4.2

Not what's going on there, I'd appreciate hearing anyone who might have
some insights...

--
Until later, Geoffrey