Re: is there anyway to get the backends IP address from

От Tony Caduto
Тема Re: is there anyway to get the backends IP address from
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Bruce,
On another note, is there plans to improve the type checking of stored
functions during the save/compile?
Currently I can pretty much make tons of mistakes (on purpose of course
:-) and they are not flagged as errors until runtime.
The biggest complaint I see from other DBAs (MS SQL, Oracle) is that
Postgres does little to no pre-runtime type checking.

Thanks,

Tony Caduto