Re: pg_upgrade versus MSVC build scripts

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_upgrade versus MSVC build scripts
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> writes:
>>> Do you mean contrib/pg_upgrade/somelib?  If so, +1.
>>
>> Hmm.  I had been thinking the other way, but I'll see if that can be
>> made to work.

> Not sure this will work on its own with the MSVC build system - I don't
> think it's set up for sub-modules.

Oh, right.  Since the entire point here is to *not* require new
buildsystem infrastructure for pg_upgrade, I'm back to thinking that
a separate contrib module is the way to go.

Сообщение: Re: max_standby_delay considered harmful
Сообщение: Re: max_standby_delay considered harmful