Re: PostgreSQL vs. MySQL vs. Oracle, 2005 report card

От Ron Mayer
Тема Re: PostgreSQL vs. MySQL vs. Oracle, 2005 report card
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tom Lane wrote:
 > Scott Marlowe <smarlowe@g2switchworks.com> writes:
 >>On Wed, 2005-02-16 at 11:13, Ron Mayer wrote:
 >>
 >>>Fermilab did have contact information ("mail comments to:") at the
 > Right.  The question is whether we can get them to update it.

I think so... as mentioned earlier in the thread, they did update
some of the answers saying "postgresql version 8 has this" already.

I just sent them an email with links to the postgresql docs for
each of the answers I know have been already addressed.
The email I sent them is attached below.  Feel free to send them
corrections to my corrections. :)