BDR Error recovery

От pba@mailme.dk
Тема BDR Error recovery
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Ubuntu 14.04 with compiled BDR 0.7.1

This is a very interesting project for a lot of potential applications.
However as in any project there will be a few initial issues.

My question is how do I recover from DDL errors ?

For example: given a setup of 2 BDR PostgreSQL hosts and on one of them
execute the following SQL:

create table test_table(id int);
create or replace view test_view as select * from test_table;
create or replace view test_view as select * from test_table;

This will result in an endless replication error. As far as I understand
because it is replicated as:

create table test_table(id int);
create view test_view as select * from test_table;
create view test_view as select * from test_table;

But rather than having you fix the problem I would be much more
interesting in learning how to recover from such as scenario.

Thanks

Poul