Re: [Slony1-general] Re: Slony uninstall info/warning

От John Sidney-Woollett
Тема Re: [Slony1-general] Re: Slony uninstall info/warning
Дата
Список pgsql-general
It doesn't make sense to me either. The error was always for the same OID.

Like you I assumed that removing slony would not cause any problems to a
running app.

Hopefully someone more involved in Slony will be able to explain why my
pl/pgsql functions all got broken after uninstalling slony, even if the
issue is an artifact of postgres rather than slony itself.

At any rate, I think that a warning is definitely needed in the slony
manuals for the slonik uninstall node command.

John Sidney-Woollett