Re: vacuum confusion

От John Sidney-Woollett
Тема Re: vacuum confusion
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks Tom, I figured it out after I saw the error message when trying
to vacuum template0.

I think the 7.4.x docs could do with a more explanation.

The 8.0 docs are better although a more explicit explanation stating
that you MUST vacuum analyze template1 (periodically) would be useful.

Thanks

John Sidney-Woollett