Re: vacuum confusion

От John Sidney-Woollett
Тема Re: vacuum confusion
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Ah.., no we're not vacuuming template0 or 1.

I didn't realise that the transaction ID would be stored here - I
assumed that they'd be in our database.

Do I need to need to (plain) vacuum, or vacuum full these template0 and
template1? And is this something that can be done once a week rather
than every night (like our main database)?

Thanks for your help.

John Sidney-Woollett