Re: Crystal Reports / PostgreSQL

От Markus Schaber
Тема Re: Crystal Reports / PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi, Kenneth,

Kenneth Hutchinson schrieb:
> Yes, please add this.  Or have it write to a log or something.  Usually
> an app has a details button that allows you to see a trace or something
> with more detail.  What is provided is not sufficient.

I would say that it is on behalf of the app to present the Stacktrace of
the NotImplementedException to the user.

It is unwise for a driver to assume it can wildly write to stdout /
stderr or wherever.

Markus
--
markus schaber | dipl. informatiker
logi-track ag | rennweg 14-16 | ch 8001 zürich

Вложения