Re: backup-restore does not work

От Art Fore
Тема Re: backup-restore does not work
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Tried a refresh again and the table and views were gone. Then the
restore worked. I do not understand why I do a refresh after dropping
the table and views, they are still there, then a little later, do a
refresh, they are gone. WHY?

How does one do an update to a table that is completely changed other
than dopping it and restoring it? Seems like there should be an easier
way that backup-restore.

Art