Re: PHP/PDO Database Abstraction Layer

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: PHP/PDO Database Abstraction Layer
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>>Anyone up for it? This is our chance to get a really top notch PHP
>>driver for PostgreSQL that supports all the appropriate goodies.
>

> What exactly do you want people to do?

My thought process was to beat the heck out of it. Find things that
don't work, should work, aren't implemented and hopefully make them
work and get them implemented.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--
Command Prompt, Inc., your source for PostgreSQL replication,
professional support, programming, managed services, shared

Вложения