Re: feature request

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: feature request
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Ivan wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I use PGAdminIII 1.20 for Win32.
> When I click on the "Functions" node in the object tree,
> the list of all functions appears on the right-top pane,
> I can select several functions in this list by left mouse
> click with Shift key.
>
> If it possible to make Ctrl+A selects all items in the list?

In theory, yes, but what for? The only possible action would be
dropping, and marking the first, going to the end and marking the last
with shift dropped doesn't seem too complicated for a relatively rare
situation. If we start that, we'd have to argue why we don't pay
attention to e.g. home/end buttons as well, and so on.

Regards,
Andreas