Re: TODO : Allow parallel cores to be used by vacuumdb [ WIP ]

От Dilip kumar
Тема Re: TODO : Allow parallel cores to be used by vacuumdb [ WIP ]
Дата
Re: TODO : Allow parallel cores to be used by vacuumdb [ WIP ]  (Sawada Masahiko <sawada.mshk@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 16 January 2014 19:53, Euler Taveira Wrote,

> >> For the case where you have tables of varying size this would lead
> to a reduced overall processing time as it prevents large (read: long
> processing time) tables to be processed in the last step. While
> processing large tables at first and filling up "processing slots/jobs"
> when they get free with smaller tables one after the other would safe
> overall execution time.
> > Good point, I have made the change and attached the modified patch.
> >
> Don't you submit it for a CF, do you? Is it too late for this CF?

 Attached the latest updated patch
 1. Rebased the patch to current GIT head.
 2. Doc is updated.
 3. Supported parallel execution for all db option also.

Same I will add to current open commitfest..

Regards,
Dilip

Вложения