Case sensitive mode in windows build option

От Dilip kumar
Тема Case sensitive mode in windows build option
Дата
Re: Case sensitive mode in windows build option  (Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers

As per current behavior if user want to build in debug mode in windows, then he need to give debug in capital letters (DEBUG),

I think many user will always make mistake in giving this option, in my opinion we can make it case insensitive.

I have attached a small patch for the same ( just converted comparison to case insensitive).

Regards,

Dilip

Вложения