Re: Logging WAL when updating hintbit

От Dilip kumar
Тема Re: Logging WAL when updating hintbit
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 04 December 2013, Sawada Masahiko Wrote

> I attached the patch which have modified based on Robert suggestion,
> and fixed typo.

I have reviewed the modified patch and I have some comments..

1. Patch need to be rebased (failed applying on head)

2. crc field should be at end in ControlFileData struct, because for crc calculation, it directly take the offset of
crcfield in ControlFileData.

     /* CRC of all above ... MUST BE LAST! */     pg_crc32    crc;
+
+     /* Enable logging WAL when updating hint bits */
+     bool        wal_log_hintbits;
} ControlFileData;

3. wal_log_hintbits field should be printed in PrintControlValues function.

Regards,
Dilip