Re: GLib-GObject-WARNING / GLib-GObject-CRITICAL

От Shea Martin
Тема Re: GLib-GObject-WARNING / GLib-GObject-CRITICAL
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
After trying for weeks to get pgadmin to work on solaris 8/9/10
sparc/intel, I came to the realization that I have a win2k box sitting
on the subnet.  I installed the binary of pgadmin3, and I must say it is
great.  I don't work with SQL everyday, so I accomplished today, what it
would have taken me weeks to do with via command line.

~S