Re: Postgres using up all my memory

От Eric Jain
Тема Re: Postgres using up all my memory
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> I think deferred triggers can also use a lot of memory.

I do indeed have several columns with REFERENCES x DEFERRABLE INITIALLY
DEFERRED...

Next time I run the procedure, I will try dropping the foreign key
constraints first.

Incidently, would be nice if Postgres had something like Oracle's
NOVALIDATE clause, as I can be certain that the foreign keys are valid!