Re: Calling psql from a bat file on windows?

От Todd Lewis
Тема Re: Calling psql from a bat file on windows?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Are you trying from dos or a flavor of unix?

> Ok,
>
> I want to call a sql expression( and or file) from a bat file and pipe the result to a text file. Sounds super
simple..I am trying to use psql but I cannot find a way of passing the password to this. I want to schedule the bat
filefrom windows scheduler.

От: Michael Guerin
Сообщение: Temp table exists test??
От: Michael Fuhr
Сообщение: Re: Storing latitude and longitude