Re: pgadmin3 segfaults on startup. Looks like

От Shea Martin
Тема Re: pgadmin3 segfaults on startup. Looks like
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Andreas Pflug wrote:

> Shea Martin wrote:
>
>> I installed insight, and took some sreenshots of the various frames,
>> and the point of bombing.  Hopefully these may be of some help to
>> people possibly trying to solve this.  Follow this link for screenshots:
>> http://www.snowsquirrel.ca/pages/screenshots/pgadmin.html
>

> The pure stack text would have been enough...
> Still, I don't know what's happening.
> Two suggestions:
>
> - Use Unicode build! This will lead to libwx_gtk2ud_*** libs.
> - You could try a cvs snapshot for wx, there has been some recent
> change to toplevel.cpp, maybe that helps.
>
> Regards,
> Andreas

Well I took both of you suggestions.  And it now works.  I suspect that
Unicode Suggestion was the what saved the day, and not the cvs.  Due to
time constraints I didn't bother to try them seperately.

Thanks.

~S

______
This e-mail message (including any attachments) is intended for the individual to whom it is addressed and contains
informationthat is privileged and confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, note that any dissemination,
distributionor copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error,
pleasenotify the sender and erase this e-mail message immediately.  For complete disclaimer information, please see
http://arcis.com/emaildisclaimer