Re: Interface update for 7.3

От David Wheeler
Тема Re: Interface update for 7.3
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Wednesday, November 27, 2002, at 01:15  AM, Jason E. Stewart wrote:

> I'm updating all the test scripts to properly use the standard DBI
> testing env vars, e.g. DBI_DSN, DBI_USER, DBI_PASS, and to use
> Test::More.

I love Test::More and use it for all of my projects, but I'm not sure
we should use it for DBD::Pg, if for no other reason than that DBI
doesn't use it. Test.pm will be adequate.

OTOH, if everybody says, screw it, use Test::More, then I'm all for it.

David

Note: Removed pgsql-hackers and added dbi-dev to recipients as that
seems more appropriate for the continuation of this thread.

david@wheeler.net                                 ICQ: 15726394
http://david.wheeler.net/                      Yahoo!: dew7e                                               Jabber:
Theory@jabber.org