Re: Primary schema name prepended to database objects

От Kovács Péter
Тема Re: Primary schema name prepended to database objects
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Kris,

Thank you for your reply!

The problem is that where I write in my code, say:

"SELECT * FROM mytable"

the backend log contains:

"SELECT * FROM myusername.mytable"

Someone along the way (I suspect the JDBC driver, but I am not sure)
"qualifies" my database objects. Probably that is why the "public"
schema is not searched for "mytable".

Are there cases/configurations where the JDBC driver prepends the
username to the object name? Is it possible to prevent this from happening?

Thank you!

Peter