Re: JSON output

От Dennis Gearon
Тема Re: JSON output
Дата
Список pgsql-general
No, don't need all the set stuff, just the result of either:
  1/ A SELECT * from a view that is a query,
  2/ Or the result of the same query.

Seems like it'd take a lot of horsepower to:
  A/ Do the query
  B/ Convert it to XML
  C/ Convert it to JSON
  D/ Then insert it into ElasticSearch.

I'm either going to use C++/Perl/PHP/JAVA doing a simple query to a result array, then convert it and send it to
ElasticSearch(via a http socket)

I'll start with PHP.

Probably going to have to use a cursor (one more thing to learn) as eventually, I'll have 'billions and billlions' of
records,Mwah Ha Ha <evil grin accompaniment />

Dennis Gearon

Signature Warning
EARTH has a Right To Life,
  otherwise we all die.