Re: pgsql: Clean up role created in new subscription test.

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: pgsql: Clean up role created in new subscription test.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 06.07.23 00:00, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
>> On 16 May 2023, at 11:17, Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:
>
>> Parked in the July CF for now.
>
> Rebased to fix a trivial conflict highlighted by the CFBot.

I think the problem with this approach is that one would need to reapply
it to each regression test suite separately.  For example, there are
several tests under contrib/ that create roles.  These would not be
covered by this automatically.

I think the earlier idea of just counting roles, tablespaces, etc.
before and after would be sufficient.