Primary schema name prepended to database objects

От Kovács Péter
Тема Primary schema name prepended to database objects
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi there,

I am not sure if this a general or jdbc question. (I am connecting to
pgsql via jdbc.) I have postmaster (PostgreSQL) 7.4.5. It looks like the
name of primary schema of the user (actually their username) is
prepended to database objects so the "search_path" is not considered any
more. (I got my stuff in the "public" schema, so I do not find them as
user 'x'.) How can I tell the jdbc driver not to use schema-qualified
object names?

Thanks a lot
Peter