Re: Allow GRANT/REVOKE permissions to be applied to all

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: Allow GRANT/REVOKE permissions to be applied to all
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Josh Berkus wrote:
> Richard,
>

>>pg_find --type=table --schema=foo --name='system_*' --execute='GRANT ALL
>>  ON % TO myuser'
>

> Hey, that's a way keen idea.   Regardless of what we do with GRANT/REVOKE.
> You don't happen to, uh, have any code for that?

Well, currently, what you see posted above is the full extent of the
idea. If there's a feeling it'd be useful I could pull my finger out and
have a working prototype ready in Perl fairly quickly. It'd take me a
while to get something decent in C though.

--  Richard Huxton  Archonet Ltd

Сообщение: Re: Allow GRANT/REVOKE permissions to be applied to all schema
Сообщение: Re: Allow GRANT/REVOKE permissions to be applied to all schema