Re: 8.0.0 make check fails on Solaris 9 (sparc)

От Tamas Vincze
Тема Re: 8.0.0 make check fails on Solaris 9 (sparc)
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi Michael,

>>I see test failures in float4, float8 and misc.
>
> What configure options did you use?  What compiler are you using?
> Did you specify any custom compiler or linker options?

The configure command was:
$ ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/pgsql-8.0.0 --enable-thread-safety
--with-includes=/export/home/vincze/include
--with-libs=/export/home/vincze/lib

The readline library is installed under my home, that's why the
--with-includes/libs are there.

I have gcc 2.96 and haven't specified any custom options to it or
to the linker.

> I've built PostgreSQL 8.0.0 (from CVS) on Solaris 9/sparc many times
> with gcc 3.4.2 and all "make check" tests pass.

I've compiled from the final tarball - maybe something's changed
since you got the sources from CVS?

Tamas

Сообщение: Re: Inconsistent behavior with TIMESTAMP WITHOUT and epoch
Сообщение: Re: Inconsistent behavior with TIMESTAMP WITHOUT and epoch