Re: Concurrent free-lock

От Jonah H. Harris
Тема Re: Concurrent free-lock
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Lock free data structures are cool... but not really applicable to
databases.  They have a high maintenance overhead, severe complexity,
and will fail when there are many concurrent inserts/deletes to the
structure.  I messed with them a year or so ago, and that's what I found
in every implementation.