Re: What do we still need on 8.0 release web stuff?

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: What do we still need on 8.0 release web stuff?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Josh Berkus wrote:
> Justin,
>
>>(Omar)
>
> Rigtht, Omar.   Ok, now I'm getting a little worried about this.  It's now
> like late afternoon in AU, and I haven't heard from them.   Dave, when you
> get up, we're probably going to have to finish up.

Um, which virtual machine is it all on?  I've still got an account on
the one that Techdocs is on if it's helpful.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
"One who sees the invisible can do the impossible."
  + Frank Gaines

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: What do we still need on 8.0 release web stuff?
Сообщение: Re: What do we still need on 8.0 release web stuff?