Re: core dump on start up

От Shea Martin
Тема Re: core dump on start up
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Andreas Pflug wrote:

> Shea Martin wrote:
>
>> Ok,
>>
>> I installed wxGTK 2.53, on Solaris 8, gcc 3.4.  All the demos work.
>>
>> I built pgadmin with no options passed to configure.  The build went
>> smoothly.  The link of course failed, as LIBS variable did not
>> include -lnsl nor the wx libs.  I added those and the link finished
>> successfully.
>

> Taken from the lib names, wx seems to be not compiled for Unicode.
> Which gtk are you using? Should be not too old.
>
> Regards,
> Andreas

[rita](53){~}$ pkginfo -l SMCgtk  PKGINST:  SMCgtk     NAME:  gtk CATEGORY:  application     ARCH:  sparc  VERSION:
2.2.4 BASEDIR:  /usr/local   VENDOR:  The GTK Team   PSTAMP:  Steve Christensen INSTDATE:  Jan 13 2005 11:22    EMAIL:
steve@smc.vnet.net  STATUS:  completely installed    FILES:     2505 installed pathnames                117 shared
pathnames               221 directories                130 executables             193995 blocks used (approx)

If you need more information let me know.  I just downloaded the GTK
packages from sunfreeware.com.  Do you know of where I could get newer
GTK with unicode support?  I have heard that gtk is a PIA to build yourself.

Thanks,

~S

______
This e-mail message (including any attachments) is intended for the individual to whom it is addressed and contains
informationthat is privileged and confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, note that any dissemination,
distributionor copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error,
pleasenotify the sender and erase this e-mail message immediately.  For complete disclaimer information, please see
http://arcis.com/emaildisclaimer