Re: [pgsql-www] tsearch2 headline function fails to parse

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] tsearch2 headline function fails to parse
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Tom Lane wrote:
 > "Tom Hebbron" <postgresql.org@hebbron.com> writes:
<snip>
 >>There also seems to be a problem with the bug submission form on the
 >>website - the wwwmaster.postgresql.org server that handles the POST
 >> data doesn't respond - it appears to be down?
 >
 > Not my turf, but maybe someone on pgsql-www will know what's up.

It seems to have been a temporary or intermittent problem.  I just went
to the bug submission form at:

http://www.postgresql.org/support/submitbug

...and submitted a bug successfully.  The "Thank you" page took a few
seconds to load than I was expecting (about 10 seconds in total), but
didn't time out.

If we get more reports of this, indicating its a continuing problem,
then we'll look into it.  Otherwise, hopefully the failure was just a
once-off.

Thanks for letting us know guys.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
"One who sees the invisible can do the impossible."
  + Frank Gaines