Re: [Testperf-general] pg_autovacuum w/ dbt2

От Matthew T. O'Connor
Тема Re: [Testperf-general] pg_autovacuum w/ dbt2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Ok, but what I'm curious to do is see if you run the non-pg_autovacuum
test for a "long time" (4 hours? more?) when does it get slower that
running with pg_autovacuum.  And, can you demonstrate that running the
tests with pg_autovacuum for a long time (say 4 hours) that the
performance stays steady.

Also, I would very much like to see this test run with pg_autovacuum and
it's vacuum delay settings enabled.

Matthew

ps: I know time is limited and these tests take a lot of time to run, so
please take my requests with a grain of salt, all I'm saying is that I
think these would be interesting results to see.