Re: pgAdmin III 1.2.0 crashes when trying to open

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: pgAdmin III 1.2.0 crashes when trying to open
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Raphaël Enrici wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> sorry for this christmas gift... Can some of you confirm this bug please:
>
> - Try to connect to a database where the server is waiting for an ident
> connection.
> - Error message is displayed "FATAL:  IDENT authentication failed for
> user "xxx""
> - Right click on the DB and try to open the Grant Wizard.
> - You can also try to launch the maintenance window and click ok...

I didn't check it, but tend to confirm it anyway. I fixed connection
handling after failed connection a few days before Xmas, which probably
will fix this too because in 1.2.0 the conn will be existent, but
invalid and unusable in that situation.

Regards,
Andreas