Re: [webmaster] Tora mentioned in advantages page

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: [webmaster] Tora mentioned in advantages page
Дата
Список pgsql-www
>As I understand it, if you install the program one of its connection
>options is for postgresql. Have to admit thier website doesn't make this
>obvious, can anyone else speak for it one way or the other?

Yes it does work with PostgreSQL. It is not perfect though
and doesn't correctly distinguish namespace information etc.
However, as an overall tool it is very good.

For example, you can click on an object select details and
it will pick up the comment that you placed on the object
using the comment on command.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

>Robert Treat

Вложения

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Robert Treat
Сообщение: Re: [webmaster] Tora mentioned in advantages page
От: Lamar Owen
Сообщение: Re: Devrim not in bios page