[RPM] Possible problem with package postgresql-libs-7.1.2-5PGDG?

От Jerry Seutter
Тема [RPM] Possible problem with package postgresql-libs-7.1.2-5PGDG?
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Heya, just read the readme and it said to email you with problems.
I don't know if this is a real problem or not, but here goes.

I was trying to install phpPgAdmin, which uses the package php-pgsql.
phpPgAdmin complained that mod_pgsql or something like that wasn't working
in Apache.  Upon further investigation, I found that it was looking for
/usr/lib/libpq.so, which used to be provided in older versions of this
package.  I don't know if it was taken out of the rpm for good reason
or not, so I'm letting you know about it.  Other than that, thanks for
a great package!

Jerry Seutter
jseutter@phoenixcan.com