Re: Irresponsible actions

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Irresponsible actions
Дата
Список pgsql-www
>I do not regret that decision, and I think you will be hard pushed to
>find anyone who has been in this group for more than a few weeks would
>either. The emails praising the site that I've forwarded, and comments
>on /. imply that the users think it's a vast improvement as well.

Omar,

This entire thread has seemed to be more about your pride in
the design of the site than the actuality that the site we
now have is miles above what we had. What is done, is done
let us move past it to productive tasks.

Are people unhappy with the site? Only you as far as I can tell.

Everybody I see on this list, everybody in the community that
has spoken up, heck we got slashdotted basically because
of the new design...

Why don't we just drop this thread and be grateful for all the
hardwork that has been completed and the results that are now
proven.

Kudos to the web team for all their work.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

>Regards, Dave

>TIP 7: don't forget to increase your free space map settings

Вложения