Re: problems with debian+gnome2.2+pgadmin3

От Raphaël Enrici
Тема Re: problems with debian+gnome2.2+pgadmin3
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
andre farias wrote:

>Hi Raphaël!

Hi André,

>Just to let you know I've downgraded my Gnome to
>version 1.4 and everything(pgadmin) is working fine.

Ok, I'll also try to backport 1.2.0 as soon as I have more time.

>My Debian version is 3.0r2(woody stable) and the Gnome
>backport 2.2 was downloaded from:
>http://ftp.acc.umu.se/mirror/mirrors.evilgeniuses.org.uk/debian/backports/woody
>http://mirror.raw.no/
>Raphaël, unfortunately I've had to do that because I
>were in a hurry(lots of job to be done).
>But it's ackward to downgrade gnome!!!
>I'll try it again when I have a little more time.

Thanks for your feedback. My bet is that if you re-upgrade to gnome 2.2
you have to rebuild pgAdmin III from debian source. Maybe sarge will be
out until that :).
If you need further assistance for the rebuild of the package with your
gnome 2.2 version, just come back to the list. I'll try to do my best.

>Thanks a lot for your help!

You're welcome :)
Have fun!
Raphaël